For those of you who like to eat and make dishes, it is mandatory to increase knowledge about various traditional and international recipes.
There are many recipes that you can try to make at home, one of which is a sweet and spicy recipe.
This dish is quite popular in Indonesia because of the many ingredients that can be used as food with a spicy and sweet taste, some of which are chicken wings, claws, and squid.
Besides being able to increase your ability to cook, you can also serve spicy and sweet dishes for your family at home.
Apart from being delicious, the method for making it is fairly easy, the ingredients are simple and you won’t have any trouble getting them in various centers.
Here are sweet and spicy recipes, which you can try to make at home
Sweet and Spicy Recipes
1. Sweet Spicy Chicken Wings
1 kg of chicken wings, cut into pieces and wash
4 cloves garlic
1 cm turmeric
1 teaspoon coriander
Salt to taste
2 garlic cloves, chopped
2 spring onions, chopped
5 pieces of cayenne pepper, cut into pieces (according to taste)
2 tbsp chili sauce
1 tablespoon tomato sauce
1/2 teaspoon pepper
Sweet soy sauce to taste
How to make:
1. Puree the garlic, coriander, turmeric, and salt.
2. Combine the chicken wings with the seasonings. Put it in a saucepan and mix with enough water. Cook the chicken until cooked.
3. Saute garlic, onion and bird’s eye chilies until fragrant.
4. Enter the chili sauce, tomato sauce, pepper, and sweet soy sauce. Stir briefly, pour a little water. Allow it to thicken slightly.
5. Add in the chicken wings, mix well with the seasonings. Cook until the sauce thickens slightly and covers the wings.
2. Sweet and Spicy Shredded Chicken
1/4 kg of chicken breast
5 spring onions
3 cloves of garlic
5 red bird’s eye chilies
7 red curly chilies
1 segment of galangal
1/2 segment of ginger
1 stick of lemongrass
4 pieces of lime leaves
2 bay leaves
1 sachet of sweet soy sauce
To taste salt and flavoring
Sufficient oil and water
How to make:
1. Boil chicken until half cooked, pale white color, let cool, then shredded.
2. Slice shallots, garlic, and chilies. Geprek galangal, ginger, and lemongrass.
3. Saute all spices until fragrant, add lime leaves and bay leaves.
4. Enter the shredded chicken, saute briefly and add enough water until the chicken is submerged.
5. Add salt, flavor, and sweet soy sauce.
6. Stir and cook until the water is reduced over medium heat.
7. Remove and serve.