Pancakes, hmm yummy! Hearing the name of this confectionary, maybe there are still many people who think that pancakes are only cafe or restaurant dishes, although tasty but quite expensive. Though this assumption is not always true! You can also make your own delicious pancakes at home!
Yes, savory and legit pancakes can be present in your kitchen too, as long as you want to learn to try. The results can be sampled with parents or loved ones. What are you waiting for? Let’s try the following pancake recipes!
1. Let’s start with Classic Pancake! A dish that is timeless and always nits.
This classic pancake or plain pancake is a basic recipe for making pancakes that you can later modify. Even though it’s just plain pancakes, it can still be delicious if you just eat it or top it with maple syrup, grated cheese, chocolate ice cream and whatever toppings you like.
The ingredients you need:
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 240 ml of liquid milk
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 120 grams of all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 beat egg
Steps to cook pancakes:
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in one large bowl.
- Make a hole in the middle of the flour mixture and other ingredients, then pour the beaten eggs, milk and vegetable oil in the middle. Stir the whole mixture until smooth.
- Heat a Teflon pan that has been smeared with a little oil on the stove over medium heat.
- Pour the mixture over the pan. So that it’s easy to use one vegetable spoonful for each pancake.
- Cook until both sides are brown and ripe.
Voila, so! Pancake recipes can also be cooked to be a waffle! As long as you have the mold, it’s all done!
2. Dorayaki, Doraemon’s favorite snack turns out to be a pancake too! Japanese pancakes that are not less delicious.
There aren’t any of you who are curious, what is Dorayaki’s taste like? Why Doraemon is so crazy about it … Let’s not be curious, let’s try this Dorayaki recipe.
First of all you have to make anko first. Anko is filling or filling for dorayaki in the form of super legit and soft red peanut butter.
Inko making material:
- 185 grams of kidney beans
- 300 grams of sugar
How to make anko:
- Boil red beans in 500 ml of water. Bring to a boil for 5 minutes then pass the water.
- Boil the red beans again in a clean pot of 500 ml over low heat for 1.5 to 2 hours. If the water is too hot, add more so on for up to 2 hours and the beans are tender, easily broken when pressed.
- Discard the last cooking water. This time put the soft red beans in a pan of sugar, heat it over medium heat. Stir for about 10 minutes, until the sugar and beans are evenly mixed to form a soft paste or jam.
Ingredients for making dorayaki:
- 150 grams of all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 100 grams of sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 180 ml of liquid milk
How to make dorayaki pancakes:
- Mix flour and baking soda in one bowl.
- In a different bowl, shake the milk, sugar and honey together. Add milk and stir until smooth.
- Enter dry ingredients such as flour and baking soda into the wet mixture and stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Heat a Teflon skillet that has been given a little oil on a medium volcano stove.
- With a vegetable spoon, pour the mixture over the Teflon and fry. Turn the dough if the middle of the pancake has issued small bubbles. Remove after both sides of the pancakes are browned.
- Set it aside on a plate and cover with a wet napkin.
- Finally, take one sheet of dorayaki, put the red bean paste or anko that has been made earlier in it and cover it with another sheet of dorayaki. Pinch the edges so that the dorries are stacked together.
The savory dorayaki fits perfectly with sweet red bean jam. Try it, so you are no longer curious about Doraemon’s favorite food!