Dory fish has a soft meaty texture and is usually served in the form of crispy fillets. Besides being processed into crispy fillets, dory fish can also be cooked into a variety of delicious dishes. Without having to go to expensive restaurants, you can also cook it yourself at home. This recipe for grilled Teflon dory fish is very easy to make and it has a savory taste. Especially when you eat it, it is given lime juice. Recipe for Baked Dori with Oyster Sauce at home. Honey Lemon Fish Fish Recipes.
The way to make it is also quite easy, friends, you can make Teflon Baked Dory Fish using only 8 ingredients and 2 steps.
Teflon grilled dory fish ingredients
- Use 1 piece of Dori fillet (I divided 2).
- Use in moderation: Oregano, margarine, sesame nuts (optional).
- Prepare Marinade Seasoning.
- It takes 2 cloves of garlic (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 tbsp oyster sauce.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chili sauce.
- Use in moderation: salt, pepper powder, broth powder/flavoring, sweet soy sauce.
Grilled dory fish with honey sauce is certainly very delicious and delicious and also has a very distinctive aroma so that many people like it. Grill the fish on a flat pan or Teflon while turning until cooked. Remove and serve with complementary ingredients, namely chili sauce. Dori fish is a food that can be processed into various dishes and foods, from side dishes to snacks.
How to make Teflon Baked Dory Fish?
- Cut into 2 fish fillets, prepare the marinade, soak the fish in the spices until evenly distributed, and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Heat the Teflon with margarine, then roast the Dori on one side until cooked, then flip it over so it doesn’t crumble, while smearing with the remaining marinade, do it until the fish is cooked ready to serve with a sprinkling of oregano, chili powder and sesame nuts (optional).
Steps to Make Baked Dori Fish with Honey Sauce Seasoning: Prepare the dory fish, then flush with lime juice and let stand for a while so that the fishy smell of fish is reduced. Prepare Teflon, heat it over low heat, and give enough butter. Teflon Grilled Fish Recipe Assalamualaikum wr.wb. Savory Teflon grilled fish or grilled fish without charcoal is very practical and easy.