Eggs are one of the animal proteins that are quite easy to process. Almost all food ingredients can be mixed with this one ingredient and create a delicious menu for the family.
One simple menu that is often used as a breakfast menu for Indonesians is an omelette and beef eye.
Well, apart from the two menus above, there is another simple menu that you can try for your breakfast at home.
Are you curious about how to make it? Let’s look at the recipe for soft and simple steamed eggs in the review below.
1. The ingredients from this menu are quite easy to find. To be sure there must be eggs!
- 4 chicken eggs
- 1 1/4 – 1 3/4 cups water (depending on the volume of eggs used)
- Boiled vegetables such as carrots, potatoes and broccoli that have been cut to taste
- Chicken broth to taste
- Pinch of salt
2. No less important, you also have to prepare the ingredients for the toppings later
- A few leeks, roughly chopped
- Sesame oil to taste
- Soy sauce to taste
- Chili powder (optional)
3. Before entering the manufacturing step, pay attention to these water dosage tips so that you get the right texture
Beat all the eggs in a bowl. Measure the volume of the eggs using a measuring cup or cup.
The amount of water to add should be 1 1/2 to 2 times the volume of the eggs. For example, if the volume of all eggs used is 200 milliliters, then the water that needs to be added is about 300 – 400 millimeters.
The texture of the dough that is added with water 1 1/2 times the volume of the eggs is usually denser than that which is added more water.
4. Now, pay close attention to the relatively simple manufacturing steps. You can do it!
How to make:
- Mix water and egg slowly. Add salt and powder broth to taste, stir evenly then strain.
- Put the dough into a heat-resistant container, either a small or medium size container.
- After the dough is poured add the vegetables to taste. Beat the container and let stand a few minutes to reduce foam / bubbles so that later the surface of the dough is perfectly smooth.
- Cover the top of the egg using aluminum foil and steam the dough until cooked for about 10-15 minutes over low heat.
- Once cooked, remove the aluminum foil and add the toppings to your taste.
- Soft and simple steamed eggs are ready to serve.
5. To make the details clearer, you can watch the tutorial for making it on YouTube.
Well, that’s the recipe for soft and simple steamed eggs that is perfect for your breakfast menu. It is not complicated and fails to fail, your family will immediately be addicted to eating it. What are you waiting for? Let’s practice at home!